Thursday, October 13, 2011

Throwback Thursday with Emma @ My Creative Time

all the cuts were done using my gypsy and my new E2
I used the Scarecrow from
Celebrating with flourish at 3.27 x3.56
2 cut with the shift and 2 without and 1 shadow 
all in different colors
I did some piecing with my scissors
For the card I used 
CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge
 the card feature  
I cut the base in black
and the two mats in orange for the front and inside

I used Cardztv halloween stamp set
and Peachy Keen Monster Mash for the face

11 comments:

Cassandra said...

What a cute scarecrow...love his cute little face! Nice job

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

Adorable card. That scarecrow cut is awesome! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Gerda said...

Hi Tanyaisis

What a wunderfull card you have made, I love it!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. I love that little scarecrow!
Hugs,
Terri
http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

What an adorable card. I love cute scarecrows.

VICTORIA said...

Love the card great scarecrow. Good luck with the challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

loving your card its very pretty

teachermom5 said...

Love your sweet little scarecrow card. I love the imagnes on the Celebrate with Flourish too!

Amanda T said...

This is darling! I love your scarecrow... Those Peachy Faces are soooo perfect!!

Amanda T said...

This is darling! I love your scarecrow... That Peachy Face is perfect!!

Kate said...

This card looks awesome. Love the shape too. Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate